Sunday, May 3, 2009

Attention Everyone

I'm trying to get as many readers as I can but I am not sure quite how to do it. For now, I will try to fill my blog with interesting content everyday. Maybe this blog would be worth spreading to other people when it is filled with many content. It looks kind of empty right now, but I'm working on it.

I'm not sure how the RSS feed thing works. Well, I really don't know how it works but I placed it on my sidebar anyway, wishing for more readers to follow my blog. Maybe a good soul can simply explain it here?

Anyway, I hope you guys stay tuned for more posts to come! Visit this blog everyday!

Bob

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob, How r u doing? :)
    Just saw your blog.. its interesting!

    Since you are new to blogging, Just trying to help you out.
    I am not a pro blogger, but wrote a post once about number of widgets that can be added to a blog,

    http://tips-o-tricks.blogspot.com/2009/01/most-popular-widgets-for-blogger-blog.html


    from my little blogging experience, these are the points that i gathered to learn how to drive visitors to a blog:
    http://tips-o-tricks.blogspot.com/2008/11/follow-these-tips-to-drive-free.html

    -----------

    You can find many helping articles on my site:

    http://www.tips-o-tricks.co.cc

    Check out the "Blogging Tips" section...


    Regards
    -Zain

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by, I just checked your blog and found it very helpful too. I'm following your blog now :D

    ReplyDelete