Sunday, May 3, 2009

Starting the blog.

I want to check if I can actually maintain a blog. I hope I can attract viewers in time and try to make this blog known to the public. Because of that, I would like to remain anonymous. For now. Call me Bob(not my real name of course): the owner of this blog. http://superdominant.blogspot.com

Where did I get superdominant?

When I was creating this blog a few minutes ago, I had no idea what username to put since I wanted to remain anonymous. To solve the problem, I googled a random word generator. I generated over a hundred words and most of the words were already taken. As for the other words, they were just too obscure for people to remember so I did not even bother. When the random word generator generated the word superdominant, I decided to use it as my username because the word is quite simple. It is easy to remember. However, I do not care what SUPERDOMINANT means. Who cares anyway?

I want to remain anonymous so that it would be easier for me to share personal experiences in my future posts. But then, I think I will post a lot of random stuff in here which I am sure will be interesting.

Visit the blog from time to time, people. You will get to know me better the more you read here. Feel free to post comments.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment