Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kite Surfing


I've always wanted to learn how to surf because it looks really fun especially with the strong waves in beaches. However, this is impossible if you live in my country. Kite surfing (others call it kite boarding) is the closest I can get. I still haven't tried this but I've always wanted to. I don't want to try and learn surfing through the artificial man-made waves in some resorts. I want to try the real thing. I promise myself that one day I will try this sport. I am sure I will definitely have fun doing this. There is also another sport called wake boarding. That would be an alternative, but whatever happens, I must try kite surfing at least once in my life. This is a dream that is yet to come true! Kite surfing really looks awesome.

Is anyone out there interested in the same sport too? Maybe you can share your own experiences in similar water sports? :D

2 comments: