Monday, May 11, 2009

Italian Food

My favorite. I just never get tired of Italian food, especially pasta. I think even if I eat pizza and pasta everyday, I wouldn't get tired of it. There's a wide variety of flavors. Different noodles, different sauces, they're just amazing. I love the traditional spaghetti noodles with pesto! But still, I always try different flavors of pasta because I just can't get enough of it.

I always watch Everyday Italian in the Food Network. Giada de Laurentiis is pretty and she cooks the most appealing Italian dishes! She literally grew up with Italian food which makes everything better since she can practically be called an expert. Every episode makes me hungry. I'm craving for some Italian food right now!

What's your favorite cuisine? :D

2 comments:

  1. Although Italian cuisine is quite nice, it's no where near Lebanese cuisine, the best I'd say. Checkout the embedded movie clip on my site (http://ancientlebanon.blogspot.com).

    I guess, they're both Mediterranean inspired, but Lebanese cuisines got a unique twist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Italian food also. Never had Lebanese but would like to try it sometime. The pasta is good for energy before games.
    http://fastpitchsoftballtalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete