Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Guilty Pleasures


I am really craving for Dairy Queen right now. Their great tasting affordable ice cream is really one of the best. The Oreo Blizzard is clearly an all-time favorite, but the mudpie blizzard is definitely a must try flavor. Besides that, I still love the DQ Sandwiches which I call giant oreos. We used to buy boxes of DQ Sandwiches and keep it in our freezer at home. I eat at least one each day and those days really made me guilty. It also made me feel fat all the time, but it was worth it!

I sound like I'm advertising but I'm really not. I'm just craving for a blizzard right now!!

I miss Ben & Jerry's ice cream too, but we don't have them here in this country. :(

2 comments:

  1. OH SWEET, SWEET BLIZZARD!!!!!! It's been so long since I've held you in my arms, wonderful ice cream treat. That picture made me drool all over myself.

    RockstarMama
    www.RockstarMamaOnline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful treat indeed. :D Love it.

    ReplyDelete