Friday, May 15, 2009

Live Long and Prosper


I'm not a fan of Star Trek at all but I watched the newly released movie anyway since I have been hearing a lot of good feedback about the movie. Surprisingly, without knowing anything about Star Trek, I was still able to enjoy the movie. I think they summarized the story? The effects were awesome and the movie was actually quite easy to comprehend. No wonder the movie earned so much!

I love the role of the guy with the accent. I find him really funny. But then again, I really can't stand the ears of Spock and the others who live in Vulcan. Those pointy ears really disturb me. Even at the latter parts of the movie, I still wasn't used to having characters with pointy ears. Not just that, there were also weird creatures in the movie that look like aliens? They disturbed me too throughout the movie.

All in all, the movie was great, even for people who aren't really fans of Star Trek. If you haven't watched it yet, you must try and see it. It'll be worth it.

I still haven't watched Angels and Demons, but that will be the next movie that I will see, for sure! I'm quite excited already. :D

3 comments:

  1. I'm taking my boys to see it next weekend. I'm so glad to hear that it's easy to follow, not knowing much about past episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll have fun with your boys. I really didn't know anything about Star Trek before I watched the movie. Lol. Enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
    We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Movies Gallery 08, Mobile Movies in 3gp format, Reality show, Funny Video, Upcoming Movies 08 Trailer, About Dubai,Real Estate, Tips Of Career And Many More. .

    To start just go to http://www.onlinemoviesforu.blogspot.com/

    We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback on the movies and help us improve the sites further.

    ReplyDelete